Honest support when you're afraid of messing up.
You may be struggling with sleep, discipline, picky eating - any of the common struggles of early parenthood. If you look around for help, you'll find a lot of advice about what to do from 'experts' promising a unique approach that will solve your problem in record time.
We are different. We know that we get better results when we learn to trust ourselves, rather than looking outside ourselves for the 'right' answers. We also know that how we are and how we relate to others is more important to our children than what techniques we are using.
Instead of simply telling you what to do, we:
- Educate you about what's going on in your child's development and what he or she most needs
- Identify what personal healing or growth is required for you to overcome this parenting challenge
- Help you clarify what you want to teach your child in these early years
- Teach research-based techniques to help you make change in a way that is best for your family
- Support you as you make changes until your daily life aligns with your goals
You will get a full night's sleep, an effective discipline approach, a meal time routine. But, more importantly, you will get the faith in yourself that your child needs you to have.
If this approach resonates with you, please take a look around. I am very glad you're here.